Sunday, November 30, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to gn00buntu! These are the helpings of an ex-Windows addict since 3.1 up through XP with limited programming knowledge, who has been working with Ubuntu Linux for almost 2 years. So this will be hopefully be geared towards new converts, or users who've just found a trick or two they havent seen before without having to sift through 100's of results on ubuntu forum and google searches. When users make that first switch from Windows or Mac to *nix, it can be a bit overwhelming perusing the forums for just the right answer. My goal here is to provide an easy to read, K.I.S.S. style guide for those just getting their feet wet, or too timid to key everything into the terminal. Again, welcome to my site, I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to any and all criticisms and feedback! Let's get started!

No comments: